Opportunity to secure up to 230,305 ft2 (21,396 m2) of purpose built data centre footprint, with circa 72 MW available to the campus (scalable to 108 MW), connected to national and international communications networks via diverse multi-duct fibre networks.
- Two purpose built stand-alone data centres within dedicated secure compounds
- Fully fitted internal non data hall areas
- Located on the UK's largest office park Cobalt Park is situated just to the north west of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Designed to achieve UTI certification of Tier 2 to 4
| Data Centre
| Stellium 2
| Stellium 3
- Directly connected to resilient, diverse, low-latency, dark fibre pan-European and global fibre networks.
- 4 x 20MVA 11kV feeds to two separate, ring connected, on-campus transformer buildings with the ability to scale to 120 MVA
- The data centres are available as: M&E ready; part fitted; or fully fitted solutions by way of entire buildings, halls/part halls or rack space
- BREAM rating: Outstanding
- Available by way of flexible contracting arrangements